I am a Southern California photographer based out of San Diego. I love capturing all of life's moments from Sporting Events, weddings, holidays, special events and a lot of Disney trips. Thank you for visiting my site!
- Classic : One hour session with 25-30 Edited images
- Premium : One and a half hour session with 50 Edited images
* Each session can be customized based on your individual needs.
Disneyland / California Adventure Sessions:
- 2 hour session on location at either (or both) Disneyland or California Adventure parks, where I can capture all of wonderful candid moments with your family as well as show you some of our favorite spots.
Sensory Friendly Sessions:
- Taking family photo's can be stressful for anyone but having a child with Autism makes sessions even more worrisome. My wife and I have a daughter on the spectrum so we know and understand how relieving a sensory friendly environment can be. We proudly offer sensory friendly sessions using natural lighting and the removal of time constraints. Our goal is to have a fun relaxed environment tailored to your families needs. Please feel free to contact me so we can discuss how we could best serve your family.
Weddings & Event:
- As no two weddings or events are the same please contact me as to discuss the details of your event so that I may create a custom package that ensures every detail is covered.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Book A Session?
Either Via Email (email@example.com) or you can all ways call or text me at (619) 322-0895.
How Soon Should I Book My Session?
For Family or Portrait sessions you try to book at least a month prior to your desired day as I only book a couple of sessions each day as I want to ensure the quality of each shoot. Weddings and Special events should be booked much farther in advance so I have the time to prepare and personalize your session.
How Soon will I Get My Pictures?
I will typically share a preview of 3-4 images with you within 48 hours of our session, and the full gallery will be ready within two weeks. The processing time can be expedited for an additional cost.